We are pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Yadam Institute of Research (YIR), India, and the Institute for Asian Crime and Security (IACS), USA. Both institutions have congruent non-profit and research goals and each strives to educate leaders, policymakers and key global civil societies with regard to evidence that may impact our communities.
Both parties will work together to mutually promote security and human rights, including the rights of vulnerable groups of people, especially women and children, in the region of Asia. The issue areas include but are not limited to transnational organized crime, human rights, gender, women and child safety, domestic violence, cybercrime, racial discrimination, and health.
There are five strategic goals that both institutions will work on together:
- GOAL-1: Building Cluster with governments, civil societies, scholars, researchers, humanitarians, and corporate.
- GOAL-2: Researching the societal, regional, national, and transnational organized crime.
- GOAL-3: Organizing seminars, workshops, symposiums, webinars, workshops, training programs, incubations programs, and conferences.
- GOAL-4: Publishing books, journals, videos, documentaries on human rights, violence against women, child and gender, peace and conflict, social problems, and health issues.
- GOAL-5: Supporting other action programs such as charity and humanitarian aid to the needy people and community.
We look forward to working with Yadam Institute of Research.
The IACS Board of Directors